Did you know that your version of Internet Explorer is out of date?
To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend downloading one of the browsers below.

Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.

student centre blog

WEDDINGS AT OAKHAM HOUSE

Nov 22, 2013 | Conference, Oakham House, Weddings | 13 Comments

Say “I-Do” for less, at Oakham House!

Somehow, the day you’ve been waiting so long for, has now become the day you’ve been “saving” so long for, right?!

No wonder so many couples choose to embrace the new trending and chic “cocktail-style” marriage reception offered right here at Oakham House.

Oakham House is one of Toronto’s most affordable yet uncompromising wedding venues. Whether it’s an afternoon celebration or an evening soiree, we welcome you and up to 100 of your nearest and dearest to celebrate with us.

We offer a great bar menu with delicious hors d’oeuvres that both impress and amaze everyone who chooses to host their special day with us. From tasty poached jumbo shrimp to succulent beef tenderloin tips, you and your guests will be delightfully satiated!

If you’re looking for something more intimate and traditional, we also offer a sit-down, served dinner for up to 80 guests. This package includes delicious starters, delectable mains and decadent desserts.   Our served dinner package also includes two hours of open bar, as well as a one hour pre-dinner reception, featuring our scrumptious hors d’oeuvres.

At Oakham House, all of our room rates and packages include set-up, tear down, linens and service staff!

Saying “I-Do” at Oakham House is a memorable and affordable piece-of-cake!

13 Comments

julie  |  Posted on February 14th, 2014 @ 1:58 am

Pricing details please.

Alicia  |  Posted on March 18th, 2014 @ 11:32 pm

I would like to know pricing please and any information on package details. Thank you.

Amy  |  Posted on June 8th, 2014 @ 8:30 pm

We would like to get pricing and availability information for either a group dinner on August 29th or a brunch on September 1. Thanks so much
Amy

Seunghun  |  Posted on August 3rd, 2014 @ 11:54 pm

We would like to know pricing and availability information for wedding on 13th September and last week of October.
Thank you.

AJ Lee  |  Posted on August 28th, 2014 @ 9:12 pm

My fiancee and I are getting married sometime in April 2015 and would like to gather some information on weddings packages (e.g., lunch and dinner menu prices) for the Oakham House. Is parking available? We look forward to your response.

Katie  |  Posted on November 3rd, 2014 @ 12:12 am

Can you please send me some pricing information and photos.

Thanks!

Melissa  |  Posted on November 18th, 2014 @ 2:17 pm

Hello,

We are hoping to married in October of 2015. Please let me know more about your packages for dinner on a Friday and Saturday. I would also like to come and check out the place!

Thanks,

Melissa

Angeli  |  Posted on February 20th, 2015 @ 3:09 pm

Hello
I am looking for a venue for a social gathering (dinner and dance).
I am looking at May 23, 2015 for 60-80 people
could you please provide pricing details

susan  |  Posted on June 30th, 2015 @ 2:51 pm

my son and his fiancee are getting married sometime in 2016 or early 2017and would like some information on wedding packages (eg lunch and dinner menu prices for the Oakham. Also is parking available. thanks

sanja  |  Posted on July 17th, 2015 @ 3:17 am

We would like to get pricing and availability information for a 2016 july wedding on a saturday. I would like to have the ceremony, sit down dinner and dancing all at the space if possible.

crystal  |  Posted on August 12th, 2015 @ 6:36 pm

would like to know pricing please

Daniel Rabacal  |  Posted on August 4th, 2016 @ 2:36 am

I am inquiring about how much the rates be for a party about 80 people? This would be for around July 31 next year

Thanks

Dsniel

Sara  |  Posted on November 21st, 2016 @ 11:13 pm

Hi, my fiance and I are planning to get married in 2017 and are looking for venues. I would like to know pricing details and packages offered.